I have plans to do another version of frugal Christmas this year.
Here are a few ideas I was able to do from previous years:
- homemade body scrub
- kid-made Christmas tree decorations
- home-baked goodies like this
- paper stocking for the Christmas tree
- beaded bracelets (you can make these in advance and buy the materials in bulk)
- family portraits as Christmas tree ornaments (another project for your kids)
- personalized gift tags
- bargain books for children
- make your own Advent Wreath
- inexpensive gift wrappers with your personalized gift tags
- goodies in a jar
This entry was posted on Sunday, November 24th, 2013 at 11:09 pm and is filed under Bits and Pieces, home management, Interesting tidbits, Me. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.