Posted by julie @ 10:44 pm
Shelved under My Thoughts
November 4, 2010

Blog Blast for Peace

Everyone wants to have peace of mind, however brief the moment is. Amidst all the cacophony of stresses, toxicity, negativity and pessimism around us, still we struggle to balance everything for that little time we feel at peace with ourselves and the world around us.

Peace of mind is a state of mind. The road to achieving that peace of mind may either be a bumpy ride or a smooth one. That the acceptance of things  we can never change would be hard to come by, and the affirmation we are waiting for might never come, still we hope and wait for that sliver of chance to have a moment of peace of mind.

And when that chance comes, we savor the moment and prepare ourselves to go through the experience again.

2009 Blog Blast for Peace article.

2008 Blog Blast for Peace article.

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 4th, 2010 at 10:44 pm and is filed under My Thoughts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 Nov, 2010 @ 11:04 pm
Raven said:

May we all find shorter and more stable paths to peace of mind and from there to peace on earth. Peace.

5 Nov, 2010 @ 12:00 am

Great post. Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with you…

5 Nov, 2010 @ 6:23 am
Willa said:

Peace out to you,Teacher Julie. 🙂

?Dona Nobis Pacem (Grant Us Peace)?

6 Nov, 2010 @ 12:00 am
Anndi said:

May we all find that peace as we go about our daily lives.

6 Nov, 2010 @ 2:47 am
princess said:

Peace to you, Julie. love your Peace Globe!!!

6 Nov, 2010 @ 2:47 am
Akelamalu said:

I’m trying to work my way through the Peace Globe Mr Linky on Mimi’s.

I like your message very much and wish Peace to you and yours. 🙂

[…] 216. Yoursbond 217. boliyou 218. Desert Songbird 219. This Eclectic Life 220. Four Crazy Cats 221. Julie 222. Allie Silver Moon 223. Vinny @ The Big Leather Couch 224. Marilyn 225. Debra James Percvial […]

6 Nov, 2010 @ 8:46 am
Kate said:

I found you from Dona Nobis Pacem. I love your site. I’m going to poke around a little bit, but don’t worry I’ll put everything back where I found it!!

7 Nov, 2010 @ 2:13 am
Annelisa said:

MMmmmm that’s what I’d like…peace of mind

Wishing you as much Peace as you and yours can handle! x

7 Nov, 2010 @ 11:05 am
Travis said:

Well said.

7 Nov, 2010 @ 12:45 pm

Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with you…

8 Nov, 2010 @ 9:57 am

Wonderful peacew globe and inspiring post. Peace to you and yours.

21 Nov, 2010 @ 8:35 am
Mimi Lenox said:

Lovely peace globe.
I will remember it when I’m having those stressful times. Thank you.

#1905 In the Official Peace Globe Gallery