Bakunado ka na ba? Have  you been vaccinated?

Yes, we were given the flu vaccine last Saturday. These vaccines were made possible by Sanofi Pasteur in cooperation with Nuffnang Philippines.

Together with my three children, we went to Tiendesitas for the event so that we can be better equipped with fighting flu 🙂

Mom blogger friends JP (we just met that day), iMom (fellow FIlipinoMomBlog), Salen, and LadyCess (another fellow FIlipinoMomBlog member) and yes, we had fun talking and talking! Congratulations iMom and Patchy for winning the game 😀

To be updated

This entry was posted on Friday, March 13th, 2009 at 12:04 pm and is filed under About Town, Bits and Pieces, Blog Events, FilipinoMomBlog, Health, My Family, Parenting, Philippines, Snapshots. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

13 Mar, 2009 @ 4:28 pm
sassy mom said:

It was so nice to have met you again, Juls. Hope to have more activities and eb with you guys!

15 Mar, 2009 @ 11:22 am
Belle said:

julie, musta na? sorry, off topic. namatay pala yong girl from the province(a relative) na kinunan mo ng picture noon. she was selling cards, bags, picture frames, etc…remember? she died of cancer. do you still have her picture, and can i please have a copy?

oh, i used to take flu shots, but i quit quite a while ago. and luckily, i have never gotten flu since I quit taking flu shots. but i do take probiotics, flax oil, and lots of fresh green juice everyday.

15 Mar, 2009 @ 3:29 pm
imom said:

hi Julie! Sorry I wasn’t able to share the prize with you girls! You all helped us win the game eh, hehe.

20 Mar, 2009 @ 11:00 am

Salen, I am glad to be reconnecting with you again, its been a while 🙂

20 Mar, 2009 @ 11:25 am

Belle, the photos are on its way.

I am very sorry to hear about Ipil 🙁

She is close to my age and I know that even if we do not have control on what will happen, still we hold on to faith and try to live our lives with joy and love.

20 Mar, 2009 @ 11:26 am