Do you know any bloggers that kick ass?
Maybe they’ve got incredible, original content. Or they’re overflowing with creativity. Is it someone that helps you become a better blogger? Or a bloggy friend you know you can count on? Or maybe it’s someone who simply inspires you to be a better person… or someone else who sends you to the floor, laughing your ass off.
Whatever the reason may be, I’m sure you know at least a couple of bloggers that kick ass. Well… why not tell ‘em so?
LOVE ON ‘EM
- Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are “Kick Ass Bloggers”
- Let ‘em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they’ve received an award
- Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to www.mammadawg.com
- Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!
- KittyMama – you know why but I will still tell you. You are one of the best writers I have ever encountered in the blogosphere. I am not saying this because we are real-life friends though we haven’t seen each other for some time. You write with your heart and you are honest about your feelings and situation, so you make us want to reach out to you and hug you, your words seem to have magic encouraging us to go on reading your posts. Ayan, you inspire me to weave words I am not capable of doing in my posts, hiya ako sa iyo eh 😀
- Chateau and Cookie – my two wonderful witty friends whose humor and puns, intended or not are worth reading and chuckling over. No, sometimes I do not chuckle, I guffaw when I read your funny posts.
- Wenchie – Wenchie, you are one friend who can be very vocal about her feelings and not afraid to show it. Am I glad that I have known you. Go, girl!
- Lynn – Lynn, your being a dedicated mother to your only daughter would definitely inspire other mothers out there. Even if you shower your daughter with your time and other things, you still have time to develop yourself, your talents and your career.
- Lady Cess – thanks for the inspiration, the wit, the joys of being a SAHM. You are getting better at it and I am proud of your accomplishments, not only as a SAHM but as a wonderful friend. (I really feel I have to give you credit for that because there seem to be a lot of whiny SAHMs that I read about. )
I hope we could still be blogging years from now until I need new eyeglasses for reading my computer screen 😀
Let’s keep on blogging! Cheers!
This entry was posted on Friday, August 8th, 2008 at 6:48 pm and is filed under Award, Information, Tags/Meme. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.