Posted by julie @ 6:48 pm
Shelved under Award, Information, Tags/Meme

Mitch thinks I am a Kick-Ass Blogger so she gave me this award. Thanks, kabayan 🙂

__________________________________________________________________________

Do you know any bloggers that kick ass?

Maybe they’ve got incredible, original content. Or they’re overflowing with creativity. Is it someone that helps you become a better blogger? Or a bloggy friend you know you can count on? Or maybe it’s someone who simply inspires you to be a better person… or someone else who sends you to the floor, laughing your ass off.

Whatever the reason may be, I’m sure you know at least a couple of bloggers that kick ass. Well… why not tell ‘em so?

LOVE ON ‘EM

• Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are “Kick Ass Bloggers”
  • Let ‘em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they’ve received an award
  • Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to www.mammadawg.com
  • Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!
Grab the badge codes here – don’t forget to link up the person who nominated you for the Kick Ass Blogger Club. BONUS: Are you a Mom or Dad Blogger, too? If so, join us at The Bloggerhood!
_________________________________________________________________________
I’m passing this award on to:
  1. KittyMama – you know why but I will still tell you. You are one of the best writers I have ever encountered in the blogosphere. I am not saying this because we are real-life friends though we haven’t seen each other for some time. You write with your heart and you are honest about your feelings and situation, so you make us want to reach out to you and hug you, your words seem to have magic encouraging us to go on reading your posts. Ayan, you inspire me to weave words I am not capable of doing in my posts, hiya ako sa iyo eh 😀
  2. Chateau and Cookie – my two wonderful witty friends whose humor and puns, intended or not are worth reading and chuckling over. No, sometimes I do not chuckle, I guffaw when I read your funny posts.
  3. Wenchie – Wenchie, you are one friend who can be very vocal about her feelings and not afraid to show it. Am I glad that I have known you. Go, girl!
  4. Lynn – Lynn, your being a dedicated mother to your only daughter would definitely inspire other mothers out there. Even if you shower your daughter with your time and other things, you still have time to develop yourself, your talents and your career.
  5. Lady Cess – thanks for the inspiration, the wit, the joys of being a SAHM. You are getting better at it and I am proud of your accomplishments, not only as a SAHM but as a wonderful friend. (I really feel I have to give you credit for that because there seem to be a lot of whiny SAHMs that I read about. )

I hope we could still be blogging years from now until I need new eyeglasses for reading my computer screen 😀

Let’s keep on blogging! Cheers!

This entry was posted on Friday, August 8th, 2008 at 6:48 pm and is filed under Award, Information, Tags/Meme. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

8 Aug, 2008 @ 8:56 pm
Mitch said:

Ambilis ah! Thanks for playing along…

8 Aug, 2008 @ 11:52 pm
Mar said:

Congratulations on that well deserved award!
and let’s see those new glasses 🙂

9 Aug, 2008 @ 6:43 am
Cookie said:

Teacher Julie!!! Thanks for welcoming me to the club 😀

Ganito pala ang feeling…hahaha 🙂

To you, my fellow kick-asser, thanks…and congratulations!!

9 Aug, 2008 @ 8:48 am
Lynn said:

Thank you, thank you, Julie. It feels good to receive this kind of appreciation. 🙂

9 Aug, 2008 @ 9:54 am

i am so touched, and happy and flattered and…sobra talaga akong happy sa sinulat mo at sa award na ito. payakap nga, at salamat!

9 Aug, 2008 @ 10:33 pm
Wenchie said:

Hi Julie, thanks for sharing this award. Parang you knew that I would like to get this huh…Really, I was hoping to receive one when I saw the award while I was bloghopping a day ago. Sarap pakinggan, “you kick ass”. Literally and figuratively, I’ve kicked a lot of ass in my previous work, ha ha ha… Congrats din…

10 Aug, 2008 @ 10:03 am

Aww, thanks Julie! I really do kick ass??? I’m flattered and honored.
Let’s keep kickin’ ass! yeah! LOL 😀

11 Aug, 2008 @ 11:25 am
Kittymama said:

Teacher Julie, I was so pleased to see this this morning (after having cried my heart out on “The Girl In The Window”). Thank you sooo much for your kind words, but I think you over-estimate my writing ability (friends talaga, hehe). The idea that I kick ass (like a female Kung Fu panda) is something that makes me smile a lot today. 🙂

Have a good week, friend!

12 Aug, 2008 @ 7:41 am

Tamang-tama pang 8-8-8, baka swertehin 😀

12 Aug, 2008 @ 8:01 am

Mar, still have to make an appointment with a doctor. I use eyeglasses for watching the TV but I sat on it and it broke 😀

If I keep on blogging, I may have to use glasses to read the computer screen.

12 Aug, 2008 @ 8:03 am

Cookie, thanks too for the rides and more than that, for being a very friendly person 🙂

You definitely kick-ass, friend 🙂

12 Aug, 2008 @ 8:07 am

You are welcome Lynn. Thank you too, for the gift of friendship 🙂

12 Aug, 2008 @ 8:10 am

Hugs to you too, Cess 🙂

12 Aug, 2008 @ 8:15 am

Wenchie, this award fits you and your personality.

teka,kelan pala tayo go kay Shawie?

12 Aug, 2008 @ 8:16 am

iMom, you do, but you do it subtly 🙂

12 Aug, 2008 @ 8:25 am

I cried when I read that too, KittyMama. Kakaawa, to think that happened in the States pa. There are cases like that here, in the provinces, where the children, but more often, adults, are chained.

Kick-ass momma, sana talaga magkita na tayo. By they way, its Trixie’s 13th birthday today 🙂

16 Sep, 2008 @ 6:00 pm

[…] bestow this award that has been waiting for quite a time to move on to its next recipient: The Kick Ass Award given to me by the very generous Teacher Julie. […]

[…] . So, that being said I’m glad to announce that two of me bestest pals in the blogosphere, Julie and Feng, have acknowledged that my blogging style kicks ass. I kinda like the way that […]