Posted by teacherjulie @ 12:15 pm
Shelved under Award

Mauro of Portugal who blogs at 1MillionLoveMessages, included my blog in his list of blogs awarded with this:

2007inspiringblog.jpg

Thank you very much, Mauro.

Thanks to you too, Mitch, for giving me this award.

This entry was posted on Monday, December 31st, 2007 at 12:15 pm and is filed under Award. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

31 Dec, 2007 @ 12:21 pm

Congratulations Julie!

• Thanks, Mayi. Happy New year! Wishing you the best in 2008!

31 Dec, 2007 @ 1:47 pm
manilenya said:

wow! congrats 🙂 hehehe sensya na sis my manilenya is in hiatus but not melai, online pa rin ako pero parang may mas gusto akong gawin ngayong new year at yun ay iimprove yung bagay na kulang ako 🙂

• Melai, I wish you well, kung ano man ang plano mo. Alam mo kung ano ang makabubuti sa iyo at iyon naman ay susuportahan namin. Sana nga ay matupad ang mga balak mong gawin. 🙂

31 Dec, 2007 @ 1:47 pm
manilenya said:

happy new year pala pakisabi na rin kay hubby mo 🙂

31 Dec, 2007 @ 8:16 pm
raqgold said:

what a great start for the new year! have a great 2008, dear julie!

• Yes, it is a great start for the new year as well as a great end for 2007. Thank you for the virtual friendship and the kind words. I hope to see you when you go home soon. 🙂

31 Dec, 2007 @ 9:13 pm
Thess said:

Congratulations, Julie!!

and I wish you and your family a BLESSED NEW YEAR!!

regards from The Netherlands

• Thank you very much Thess. And I see you are not suplada pala, lol! Wishing you the best in 2008! 🙂

31 Dec, 2007 @ 11:06 pm
Criz Lai said:

Congrats on the award. Thanks for being around always during 2007. Happy 2008 and may your life be filled with lots of love, joy, happiness, health, wealth and success for the new year and many years to come.

• Thanks, Criz. Thank you too for the wonderful insights and photos that you shared with us. Wishing you the best in 2008! 🙂

21 Jan, 2008 @ 10:43 am
arlene said:

Juls, have passed u this award 2u, too. i think ive left you a comment with a link..baka napunta yon sa SPAM ano? it’s from my wordpress blog. sabay ko kayo bnigyan ni mitch.

you deserve that award. 🙂