Shelved under Award, My Thoughts

This post is long overdue.

A cute Friendship Award from Arlene and Shern’s Mom and Lynn. Thank you so much for giving this to me.

friendshipaward.jpg

I would like to pass this Friendship Award to my new blogger friends:

Mayi

Pinky

MegaMom

Dom

GBex

Lovelyn

Monaco

Thess

Thank you for the inspiration, for the kind words and the virtual friendship.

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 27th, 2007 at 2:59 am and is filed under Award, My Thoughts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

27 Dec, 2007 @ 3:53 am
MegaMom said:

aww… thank you Julie. Don’t even ask what I am doing awake at this hour, but this award is certainly a much needed break from the rigors of the MegaLife!
Thank you so very much!

• Pareho pala tayo, MegaMom, I slept a little before 4am so I am a little groggy now with just a under 4 hours of sleep. Hubby had a meeting and I waited for him to arrive and I can’t sleep na. Hope your Christmas was delightful. 🙂

27 Dec, 2007 @ 8:53 am

That’s a sweet award. Congrats!

• Thanks, Rachel 🙂

27 Dec, 2007 @ 2:37 pm
lovelyn said:

That’s so kind of you! It just feels good to be accepted.

I’m taking my award, thank you so very much.

• You deserve that award, Lovelyn, being a new blogger with so many interesting stories to share, your warmth can be felt from Italy to our home. I wish you the best that 2008 can bring. More blessings to you and your family 🙂

27 Dec, 2007 @ 10:18 pm
Colin said:

Hi TeacherJulie,
Hope that you had a great Christmas.
You’ve been TAGGED…it’s an easy one though 🙂

Colin

• Thanks for the tag, Colin but I have already done this. Anyway, I will just add your link to the post I made. Christmas was fine and I hope yours was wonderful. I wish you the best for 2008 with more blessings, love, joy, and peace of mind.  🙂

28 Dec, 2007 @ 12:18 am
Lizzz said:

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Kindly update your records… it’s zitrozil.net na po..
thanks!

• I wish you the best this 2008 Lizzz 🙂

28 Dec, 2007 @ 7:42 am
Sharon said:

That’s a sweet award! To answer your question aboout the gazebo: Yes, they have performed music from it. They haven’t done it in the last year, but when they do I love it because it is so old fashioned!

• Thanks for appreciating the award, Sharon. May you and your family have the best that 2008 can bring. More blessing to you! 🙂

28 Dec, 2007 @ 5:46 pm
monaco said:

that’s very thoughtful of you julie. I really appreciate it.

• No problem, Monaco. Wishing you the best in 2008!

28 Dec, 2007 @ 11:09 pm
Thess said:

Aww, I am honored to be given this award, thank you so much Julie! I’d like to return it to you too…you have been such a friendly new blog friend towards me. I appreciate that.
How’s your Christmas? I hope you had a fabulous one!

• Christmas was fab, Thess and I hope yours was fab too! Wishing you the best in 2008! Thank you for the visits to my blog. Thank you for posting wonderful photos.