Yenny girl, who by the time I post this may have given birth already or maybe not yet, gave me this award several weeks ago. Thank you Yen and may you enjoy the bliss of being a new mother the second time around.
I would like to share this particular award to all these wonderful people:
- Wenchie – for the inspiring emails and the thoughtfulness of sending these emails to me.
- Cess – for the exchanges, not just in our blogs but in text messages
- Chateau – I hope I would be able to make it when you guys arrange for a cake and coffee date
- Lisaflor – I have yet to view the CD you sent and the letter you had there was nice too
- Annamanila – you give me so much encouragement by giving me wonderful insights by your interactive comments
- To my Alma Mater, St. Augustine’s School of Iba, Zambales, so many wonderful memories with childhood friends who I grew up with from Kindergarten till High School who were a part and influence of my growing up years, I hope I can make it to the Grand Alumni Homecoming and see all of you.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 27th, 2007 at 9:25 am and is filed under Award, Lessons in Life, My Thoughts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.