I got an Amazing Blogger Award from Ann who is almost a neighbor. Ann, I know there are places (near where you live and where I have a small room which is my MIL’s house where I teach) that we both probably visit. Why we haven’t been able to see each other or bump into each other accidentally yet, I am not sure 😀
Thank you Ann for giving me this award.
I now pass this Amazing Blogger Award to the following bloggers:
- Luiza – just the other day, you made me cry when you wrote something about building a hospital for children. I can feel your emotions when you are happy and when you are sad.
- Maiylah – you are tireless in doing sponsored posts and taking wonderful photos.
- Raquel – you are not just amazing but your posts are informative, useful and definitely worthy to read. Your efforts to have the Home and Garden section of PinoyMomsNetwork full in interesting posts is great!
- Carver – Carver, you are not only generous with photos and ideas in your posts, you are also generous when you write comments.
- Anni – Anni your wonderful blog is full of creativity, information and photos. You have a great sense of humor too.
- Taylor Blue – tireless, that’s what you are, amazing how you can sustain a number of blogs. You give the WAHM a good name.
- Jams – your posts are very informative and your cat photos are adorable!
- Toni – I have been a
lurkersilent fan and I love the way you write and it seems effortless. And now you are writing in the papers!
This entry was posted on Friday, November 23rd, 2007 at 7:55 pm and is filed under Award, My Thoughts, Tags/Meme. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.