nbfa.jpg

The Net Buddies Friendship Award was given to me by a fellow PinoyMomsNetwork member who is also one of the most awarded bloggers in town, Rachel. Thank you Rachel for considering me one of your net buddies.

To the following real-life buddies, though we may not be able to physically see each other as often as we would have wanted to, I give this award to you. This is a Net Buddies Friendship Award and this also symbolizes a bond between us that would make me feel grateful to have you as friends:

• Kim, who despite being a busy multi-tasking person, still finds the time to update her blog with posts about Kyle and her life. Don’t be too stressed out with your party customers and business. Thank you for accepting our request to be Trixie’s confirmation rites godmother.
  • Bambie, a very good writer who I know can write very good articles about being a speech pathologist but chose to write things that seem trivial but very enlightening, I think you are born to be a writer so keep ’em coming up. Oh, did I say she is Julian’s godmother and our long-time friend?
  • Dana, your posts, these evoke deep emotions written in poetic verses and depth that I could not probably write even if I try hard to do so. Hope we can have more chances to have discourses about life’s intricacies and trivialities and at the same time, have a good laugh.
  • Wenchie, thank you for the friendship, for your honesty in your posts and for your unwavering support.
  • Lisa, you blog with humor and wit but underneath those seemingly trivial issues you write about, I know you have underlying, emotionally-laden and thought provoking messages waiting to be unleashed.
  • Salen, I know you don’t blog too often like you use too. But I can feel your energy building up, ideas churning in your mind. You are too busy right now and I hope you would be able to sit down and write abut these ideas.
  • Rachel, one of the sweetest bloggers I know, ready to share her uniquely creative ideas and her sweet thoughts and words. I know you are probably one of the most awarded blogger but I still want to give you this.
  • Sasha, ah, you know what I mean. Your unselfish help, your immediate response to my questions, you have a big heart and I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart, for everything.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 21st, 2007 at 9:45 am and is filed under Award, Lessons in Life, My Thoughts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

21 Nov, 2007 @ 12:29 pm
lisaflor said:

Thanks! I’m glad someone appreciates my blog. And thanks for considering me as one of your friends. πŸ™‚ I am looking forward to sending my son to the same homeshool as your kids, in 2 years I guess. πŸ™‚

• Lisa, I don’t remember if I was able to send you a comment when your friends died. But i remember crying when I was reading your post. You are one brave lady and Lex sure is “lucky” he has you just as you are “lucky” that you have him πŸ™‚

21 Nov, 2007 @ 3:32 pm

Thank you very much Julie for this wonderful award and the kind words you wrote about me. It’s truly an honor. I feel grateful to be the recipient of such a great reward.

• Rachel, even if you are a runaway hall of famer, I would still keep on giving you what has been given to me by others. Not only because you are my friend but because you deserve it. Thanks for the gift of friendship πŸ™‚

22 Nov, 2007 @ 6:15 am
sasha said:

Hi teacher Julie! Wow, thank you for this award! It feels good to help out kasi kaya naman I do it. And I always keep in mind that I started that way, tanong dito, tanong dun sa mga friends who taught me how to do things.

As long as I can answer your question, go ahead po and ask πŸ™‚

Next week ko na ito i-post ha. By Monday, when I come back from Pangasinan… Thank you again!

Have a great Thursday, kahit rainy πŸ™‚

• Ay, ok lang if you don’t post it yet. I don’t post these awards given to me agad too, because I have time-stamped articles. Plus, I want these to be special kaya paisa-isa lang ang paglabas ko. Ingat going to Pangasinan, since we expect heavy rains over the next few days. Thanks, kapatid! πŸ™‚

26 Nov, 2007 @ 8:32 pm
Rowena said:

Hi Julie, thanks so much for the award….and of course for the friendship…

6 Dec, 2007 @ 9:59 pm
Dana said:

ah.

too techie. it took me a while to figure out what to do.

alas, when the neurons go down the drain.

Thanks, Julie. I am always for a laugh… how else would we survive. with poetry, and smiles, warm hugs… i guess we get by with more than we think.

So a hug to you and the family. thanks for the regular pat on the back. i would have been fine with knowing i make you smile. acknowledgment like this warms my heart. thanks.

28 Feb, 2008 @ 3:40 pm
Friendship said:

Hi teacher Julie! You have a great site. I love reading your posts. =) Keep it up! And to all your real-life buddies: Kim, Bambie, Dana, Wenchie, Lisa, Salen, Rachel and Sasha who received your Net Buddies Friendship Award, Congratulations! I truly admire your friendship. =) True friendship withstands bad times and good times, stormy days and sunny days, abundance and drought, and even ride out Ò€œdisastersÒ€… just like to my circle of friends. =)

– Joanne