The Net Buddies Friendship Award was given to me by a fellow PinoyMomsNetwork member who is also one of the most awarded bloggers in town, Rachel. Thank you Rachel for considering me one of your net buddies.
To the following real-life buddies, though we may not be able to physically see each other as often as we would have wanted to, I give this award to you. This is a Net Buddies Friendship Award and this also symbolizes a bond between us that would make me feel grateful to have you as friends:
- Kim, who despite being a busy multi-tasking person, still finds the time to update her blog with posts about Kyle and her life. Don’t be too stressed out with your party customers and business. Thank you for accepting our request to be Trixie’s confirmation rites godmother.
- Bambie, a very good writer who I know can write very good articles about being a speech pathologist but chose to write things that seem trivial but very enlightening, I think you are born to be a writer so keep ‘em coming up. Oh, did I say she is Julian’s godmother and our long-time friend?
- Dana, your posts, these evoke deep emotions written in poetic verses and depth that I could not probably write even if I try hard to do so. Hope we can have more chances to have discourses about life’s intricacies and trivialities and at the same time, have a good laugh.
- Wenchie, thank you for the friendship, for your honesty in your posts and for your unwavering support.
- Lisa, you blog with humor and wit but underneath those seemingly trivial issues you write about, I know you have underlying, emotionally-laden and thought provoking messages waiting to be unleashed.
- Salen, I know you don’t blog too often like you use too. But I can feel your energy building up, ideas churning in your mind. You are too busy right now and I hope you would be able to sit down and write abut these ideas.
- Rachel, one of the sweetest bloggers I know, ready to share her uniquely creative ideas and her sweet thoughts and words. I know you are probably one of the most awarded blogger but I still want to give you this.
- Sasha, ah, you know what I mean. Your unselfish help, your immediate response to my questions, you have a big heart and I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart, for everything.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 21st, 2007 at 9:45 am and is filed under Award, Lessons in Life, My Thoughts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.