Blogging is a way to express oneself, whether positively viewed or otherwise by others.
Blogging is also a way to express pent-up emotions, angst and feelings that could hurt others who are the intended readers.
Even if topics are interesting but if the blogger does not present the written posts wonderfully, these posts would be lost. Why? Probably because readers can have a limited amount of attention span not enough to sustain reading posts by a blogger.
For me, I consider blogs nice when the blogger is able to express thoughts and feelings, whether positive or negative, with “poise”. For me, it is not just about writing niceties but writing about life’s ups and downs and what makes living wonderful.
For me, the Nice Matters Award, therefore, should be passed on these bloggers I have “met” in the www and in the real world:
- Linnor, you show how it is to raise three boys and loving every moment of it.
- AnneK, you who has shown interest again in blogging, who loves her son dearly and would probably not run out of topics about him.
- Chateau, you talk about your children and your life with humor and wit. Even if you are blogging about things or people that did something you don’t particularly like, it still sounds nice to me. You are are nice in person as you are in your blog.
- Emmyrose, you write inspiring posts, not because of your battle with lupus but because this wonderful feelings reflect who you are.
- Melanie, you write about the hardships your family is going through and yet you still have faith in the Lord.
- Jane, thank you for the informative posts you write about a variety of topics. You touch sensitive spots in my heart.
Keep blogging and keep on being nice! The world sure needs people like you to spread the niceties around.
This entry was posted on Sunday, November 18th, 2007 at 7:30 am and is filed under Award, Lessons in Life, My Thoughts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.