I got this Friendly Site Award from Arlene, a few weeks ago. Thanks so much, Arlene.
I have been “lucky” it seems to blog at the right time (if there is such a thing). I have met a lot of online friends whose blogs I visit. And despite the distance and not having met them personally, I can say that their blogs are worth visiting because of the wonderful posts they write. To the following people (and cat) with blogs whose contents I find friendly, I present to you the Friendly Site Award…
- Bang – you share your culinary adventures and expertise with matching photos, how can you not be a friendly site?
- Dragonheart – your humans are wonderful, so generous with their posts about you.
- Meeyauw – not because I love Vermont that’s why I chose you but of course, you have a friendly site full of wonderful information and photos.
- Kathy – being a world-class scientist, you definitely are friendly with your posts and I don’t feel intimidated to post comments because you are accommodating.
- Cess – your posts about your family are heart-warming and funny. No wonder you have a lot of visitors to your site.
- Chateau – for writing posts about her thoughts, her family and rants which don’t seem to be as such. If only I have the power to give you more time to write more posts, I would.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 13th, 2007 at 5:55 pm and is filed under Award, My Thoughts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.