The I Love Your Blog award was given to my by two wonderful women: Rowena and Jane. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me this award. I feel pressured now more than ever to write more insightful and inspiring posts 🙂
It is my pleasure to pass on this award to the following wonderful people:
- Connie – one of the few bloggers where I have learned a lot from before I began blogging myself. You may have people questioning you and your opinions but you always stand your ground and you remain candid. Here’s to you!
- Cookie – you make blogging seems fun and I enjoy reading your posts which are full of wit.
- Melai – you are very candid and down-to-earth with your posts. I love your sense of humor.
- Niceheart – thanks for giving insights about how you are three raising wonderful and responsible boys in Canada.
- Trixie – of course, my daughter, you are starting to love writing and taking interest in taking photos and cooking too. I hope you get to write more about these.
- Ipanema – wonderful world events and points of view from you, you never ran out of interesting posts.
- Lynn – you may not post that much but I can sense you would, when given more time. It is nice to wait for your posts.
- Geri – your posts are like all-in-one, different interesting topics in one posting. What a wonderful idea.
- The New Parent – helpful insights about childhood growing up years and your experiences as a new parent
- Annamanila – Isn’t it obvious? I think I have a comment for every post you have written 🙂
- Cess – such wit! Waiting for your posts is definitely worth it.
Now, go and write more posts that we would love to read, ponder and write comments to. Thanks for the inspiration.
This entry was posted on Friday, November 9th, 2007 at 7:42 am and is filed under Award, Interesting tidbits, My Thoughts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.