I got another award from Feng, who was one of my virtual friends early on in my blogging adventure. Feng became a real friend when we finally met in person during the PinoyMomsNetwork lunch last summer. Thank you very much Feng, from the bottom of my heart.
Friendships, whether virtual or in real-life are not measured by distance, time and changes.
Friendship has no borders.
Friendship is still friendship even when opinions clash because it is a dynamic interpersonal relationship between and among people. Acceptance is one key element of friendship.
I am very proud to pass on this award to the following people who I feel a connection to, whether in real life or in virtual life:
- Analyse, whom I admire with her ability to adapt in a foreign country in a male-dominated work place without losing sight of her family values and Philippine roots. Now, if we can have the dinner date with other PMN as soon as you fly in, that would be great 🙂
- Myrna, otherwise known as Annamanila, who does not only weave beautiful words in her posts but makes me feel good as she cheers me on and positively responds to my posts, I feel a connection to you (I hope you do too), even before I met you in person.
- Joni, my blog theme designer whom I have not met (yet) in person but I feel connected to, in more ways than one.
- Raquel, you write a lot of good posts which I learn a lot from.
- Tina, you are one prolific blogger that I feel connected to.
- Mary, you are nice and candid and I feel the hidden messages in your posts.
- Auee, I love your quirky and sensible posts. Its just like having a wonderful bud beside you, never running out of topics to talk about.
- Feng, who inspire me to blog more about my teaching experiences so others could learn (I hope) from it.
Now, if I could only reach for that roll of tissue since I am getting a bit emo here 🙂
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 7th, 2007 at 9:20 am and is filed under Award, Interesting tidbits, Lessons in Life, My Thoughts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.