Feng, a Filipina wife like me and a fellow PinoyMomsNetwork member gave me this award a few weeks ago. Thanks Feng for thinking of me as a Cool Mom. I do get stressed out when things are not going as planned. I can say I am as busy as a bee with so much to do with so little time. Thanks Feng, from the bottom of my heart.
I now pass on this Cool Mom badge to the following moms who inspire me to do better, who warm my heart with their honesty and candidness and who strive to excel with what they do. I salute you Cool Moms and here you are in alphabetical order:
- Belle, for nurturing her daughters gifts.
- Christianne, for her devotion to her daughter Bochie.
- Dexie, for her being to able to juggle so many tasks including childrearing, blogging, fitness, soaps and cooking. Did I miss something, Dexie ?
- Dine, what else can I say, the mother of seven children who bring her joy.
- Eastcoastlife, for showing how to have fun as a mom.
- Noemi, for being like a sister to her daughters. And for devoting herself to her advocacy about Luijoe.
- Patricia, for teaching her children Christian values.
- Rhodora, for her devotion to her three children. If only you could bi locate yourself, I know you would.
- Trina, for devoting herself to homeschooling Nitoy and providing him with meaningful activities. You inspired me to home school,Trina.
To all the Filipina mothers who love their children unconditionally, who strive to do their best for their families without losing themselves in the process, this is for you too.
This entry was posted on Thursday, November 1st, 2007 at 6:30 am and is filed under Award, Interesting tidbits, Lessons in Life, Parenting. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.