Shelved under Award

Arlene gave me this award last October 6. Thank you very much, Arlene, for taking the time to visit me and commenting on my posts.

Feng too, gave me this award the other day. Thank you Feng for asking my opinions and valuing them (I hope) too. I am so honored to have you as a friend.

Wenchie gave me this award too. She was one of those who visited and emailed me when I started my domain last October. Little did we know that her husband’s nephews were my former students, three of them to be exact. We became co-parents at the Catholic Filipino Academy, the homeschool services provider for our only sons, her Pio and my Julian.

eagle.JPG

The Egel Nest Award for Blog Excellence (eggscelence) was started by

Bradley Egel.

I am proud to give back this award to Arlene, Feng and Wenchie.
To these wonderful people, I give this award to you:

Tina of MyGoodFinds who inspires me with her enthusiasm to do more paid blogging :D

Tita Princess of PTParungao for her inspirational posts about being a teacher

Mary of GreyMom who doesn’t hear me cheer her up, you know when, Mary.

MM for MumsKitchenTable for her wonderful posts.

Luiza of Beyond Normal for putting wonderful words into her emotions.

Jing of Blogadag for being a virtual friend.

This entry was posted on Friday, October 19th, 2007 at 5:57 am and is filed under Award. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

19 Oct, 2007 @ 8:41 am
melai said:

congrats sa award :)

• Thanks, Melai :)

19 Oct, 2007 @ 10:14 am
Princess said:

Hi, Julie,
First, congratulations for your multiple receipt of the Egel Nest Blog Award.
Thank you so much. Do I really deserve it? Well, if you said so, maybe I do.
Glad to know that I inspire you through my posts. I better be more careful and diligent now cuz someone’s watching, right?

Thanks again.
Tita Princess

• Tita Princess, I admire you for inspiring your students. I am inspired by your dedication. :)

19 Oct, 2007 @ 10:22 am
feng said:

the feeling is mutual T. Julie. thanks for the award, nakakataba ng puso :)

• Thanks, Feng :)

19 Oct, 2007 @ 10:58 am
Mary said:

No one is more deserving than you, Julie to have this award. You’ve been an inspiring blogger/friend to me personally and I really appreciate you giving me this award too.
And before I flood off my keyboard with my tears, I just wanted to say thank you. I’m glad that even virtually, we each touch each other’s lives with our words.

(ayan napa-drama tuloy ang lola mo! ;)

• Thanks so much Mary. You may not post often but your posts are so candid. You deserve  the award, not just as a blogger but as a friend. :)

19 Oct, 2007 @ 12:15 pm

Congrats on your Egel Nest Award!

Bradley
The Egel Nest

• Thanks for starting this award. I am glad you took time to visit my blog. Oh well, at least I can say, “The Egel has landed on my blog!” :)

19 Oct, 2007 @ 8:58 pm
KK said:

Hi Teacher Julie,

Thank you for the award. I’m happy to inspire you to do more paid blogging. PPP means business and it’s growing by the second. I get to use what I though were useless information stored in my head. :) I’m having fun too and I hope you realize that it is fun.

Have a great weekend!

• Thanks too for sharing what you know and letting your readers read about these opportunities. Naks, spoken like a PPP member, :D

20 Oct, 2007 @ 1:42 am
luiza said:

woww..thanks teacher julie…

• NP, Luiza. I love your posts, full of innuendos. :)

20 Oct, 2007 @ 1:43 am
Jing said:

Thanks Teacher Julie for the award. :) you are indeed a virtual friend. I wonder when we could meet someday? For sure we have lots of stories in common. Take care Teacher Julie!

• We would, soon, Jing. Let’s coordinate our schedules. Btw, the school of your nephew, I have 3 students who go there too. :)