Shelved under My Thoughts, Snapshots

So much for the rains. Don’t we wish for the sun to shine brightly again so that we could enjoy this?

img_5533b.jpg

This entry was posted on Friday, August 17th, 2007 at 11:51 am and is filed under My Thoughts, Snapshots. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

17 Aug, 2007 @ 2:19 pm
Joni said:

Wow, nice view! San yan? Tagaytay? 🙂

• This is in Tanay, not Tagaytay (giggles). Wonderful noh? We live going to this place.

17 Aug, 2007 @ 5:56 pm
feng said:

hmm, looks familiar. sa Sierra Madre yan sa Tanay no T.Julie? 🙂

i agree, sana the weather would improve. 🙁

• You are so right Feng, on both ideas. That is Sierra Madre Mountain Range in Tanay. Ahhh..I love the fresh air there. Haven’t taught for several days already.

17 Aug, 2007 @ 6:27 pm
lady cess said:

ang ganda naman niyan! sarap magmuni muni.

• Try going there when the weather is just right. Air so fresh and cool. That’s the Sierra Madre Mountain Range in Tanay. I can give you details on how to go there if you are interested. 😉

17 Aug, 2007 @ 8:37 pm
Rach said:

What a lovely and cozy spot. I agree with Cess, ang sarap magmuni muni dyan.

• Ahhh, Rach. Not just make “muni-muni”. The air is so fresh it will surely invigorate you. If only it is not (far it is on km 60+), we would love going there every weekend.

17 Aug, 2007 @ 11:30 pm
Desert Diva said:

What a beautiful view and wonderful photo!

• Thanks, Cheryl. 🙂 We love going to this place where the air is fresh and cool. That is a majestic mountain range.

19 Aug, 2007 @ 2:00 am
Rowena said:

Hi Julie, ganda naman ng place. Sana nga tumigil muna ulan. Btw, di na naman tayo nagkita last Friday. I hope I’ll finally see you on the 23rd.:-)

• That is in Tanay, one of our favorite places to visit. Yeah, hope I would be able to see you on the 23rd. I’m having second thoughts here because Trixie has a field trip in Cavite and will need to be fetched at 7:30pm in school. If not, on the 24th for the Buwan ng Wika celebration of CFA at QCMC.

5 Jan, 2009 @ 7:18 am

[…] These may be common to some who are blessed living near mountains and the waterfront where the air is cool but for us city dwellers with allergies and asthma, this is definitely a treat, specially during days when the weather is blah. […]