“Julie for taking the title â€œteacherâ€ beyond the confines of school and giving me wonderful insights about life”. Thank you so much Jane of Here’s to Life for giving me this Rockin’ Girl Blogger honor.
Rowena also gave me this award. Thank you Wenchie for always being there, for the idea of homeschooling and for the sms you send me.
Joanne who is a good friend of Sasha, also gave me this award and this was what she has to say: Teacher Julie– for being a regular commentor on Photo Hunters and I love how she presented her photos on every weekâ€™s theme full of ideas and interesting details. Sheâ€™s everything: a Mentor, Leader, Instructor, Guide and Inspiration.
The Rockin’ Girl Blogger started with Roberta Ferguson last June 2007.
A recognition like this is not kept. I am going to bestow this award to five other girl bloggers who rock (in no particular order):
- Feng Guillermo-Brum of From Dusk till Dawn. Feng, you truly rock! Leaving your corporate office to be a stay-at-home-mom is no mean feat. Being a mother who religiously follow-through the development of your son, I salute you. You rock, girl!
- Auee of Kwentong Walang Kwenta. Auee, you rock too! Being able to juggle a career, motherhood and family in a cold, cold place in a foreign country.
- Cess of One-Twenty-one. Cess, you make me laugh and at the same time, you make me think with your quips. Beyond the light-hearted lines, you are one deep thinker.
- Jamie of TNchick. Who else rocks but you girl! The home of the Photo Hunters, where a wonderful community of photo-bloggers come together every Saturday to share their photos as well as their thoughts.
- Cheryl of Desert Diva. Cheryl, you rock. Being able to live alone (no, not really because you have Cali), being a special ed teacher and being a wonderful photographer plus being honest, you really rock.
Keep on rockin’ girls and remember to pass this award to five other girl bloggers who rock!
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 25th, 2007 at 8:24 am and is filed under Bits and Pieces, Interesting tidbits. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.